(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Monday, May 23, 2005

WTF?!?

Apparently, some people find the post about why men in the 21st century fear marriage offensive. I don’t understand this at all because everything I wrote was completely accurate. What was most perplexing is that I was told by my friend, I will call her Kristin Drake, that “There is something very very wrong with me,” and that I “need to get laid.”

Huh?

This is the last person on the face of the earth that I would have advise me on the state of my mental heath or give me relationship tips. It was a cheap shot aimed at my ego, but hey that’s what broads do when they know they don’t have a leg to stand on in an argument.

I am actually highly amused. Irony amuses me more then anything in the whole world and this may have been the single most ironic conversation in my entire life

Although I endured about 4 minutes of personal attacks, I felt pretty good when she was done. I had no doubt now that she completly agreed with everything I wrote. Through a 4 minute rant and rave, she never once tried to refute anything in my article.

-Tommy Masterson

3 Comments:

Blogger caseyoftheisle said...

actually it can come across as rather offensive to us married broads, but I know it's your opinion and i wont hold it against you, heh unless i was trying to get you to marry me.

not all women want to be thought of as sucking mans will to live, and then taking everything from them. yes, it's rare but some people marry for love and stay that way for many many years...all we can do is try and hope not to fail. women often have some of the same fears as men also, so it can go both ways.

5/24/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

That may be, but again...was I wrong?

5/25/2005 7:42 AM  
Blogger caseyoftheisle said...

No, not really..marriage is a scary thing.

5/25/2005 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home