(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Interview Me

I usually don't participate in these things, but this one is pretty fun. I received these questions from Ordinary Girl. See below if you want in (you probably don't want me to ask you any questions, however.)

What song do you like playing the most on guitar and why?

That would be Over the Hills and Far Away by… Well if you don’t know who wrote that, you’re a moron. Anyway wanting to be able to play that song was the reason I started playing in the first place. Too bad I could never quite get it down.

If you were dictator.. er, president, what would your first action be and why?

Well that’s a tough one. First I would instruct KBR (Halliburton) to continue building the detention camps they were contracted to construct after 9/11, because after I declare martial law (2nd action), we are going to need some place to put illegal aliens, Muslims, Liberals, Democrats, Liberal Democrats, and anybody else I can think of. Just kidding, I think my first action would be to give my inauguration speech as I believe that is what is traditional after you are sworn in.

What do you think your life will be like in 20 years?
Well since I doubt I will be elected president after what I just wrote, I’m sure I will live in some totalitarian regime, probably in some ultra-PC dystopia such as described in Fahrenheit 451. That or living under shari’a law, having the sword of Mecca hanging over my neck.

Do you have any genuine aversions or phobias?
Oh yeah, I hate crowds. And lines. If a drive-through has more than four cars ahead of me, I will park and go in.

What one person has been the biggest influence in your life and why?

My mother. I’m really glad she decided not to abort me.

If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the
questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else
in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five
questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No attempt to slip in an agenda there or anything. :)

4/18/2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

Slip in? More like force-feed.

4/19/2007 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home