(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Puck The Folice

O.K. the fuzz went too far this time. Nearly 200 Feds and local police raided 12 Asian massage parlors in town today.

(Watch the video)

I live not even 1/2 a mile away from China Villa, where KCTV 5 staked out. It's right next Buffalo Wild Wings, not that I was ever a client, of course. With this many Feds and local police, this entire operation had to cost the tax-payers upwards of a million dollars. To stop men from getting laid an Asian massage.

Like the landscaping professionals from Mexico, these oppressed female migrant Asian workers provide a valuable service to the community. I have, eh... chronic back pain, so I require 2-3 massages per week, and now Bushitler's morality police have closed these places of business and arrested four hookers masseuses on trumped up charges. I can't turn to Medicaid to treat my back pain, so where will I go now, Mr. President?

Impeach Bush Now!!!

-Tommy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings when I was staying in KC for a consulting gig a few years ago. I don't remember that place next door!

5/11/2007 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"no child left behind" my ass!

5/12/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home