(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, July 13, 2007

Impeach Bush Dollar

So anyway, I'm back from my, eh... vacation (enforced by SBC Global's incompetence) and will be doing some more posts soon.

I went and bought some Diet Pepsi yesterday. Nothing, in my opinion, mixes better with rum. When the clerk gave me my change, I noticed a stamp on one of the bills. I figured it was a "wheres George" dollar. It wasn't:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...they think impeaching Bush and Cheney will end the war.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Dems will win in 08, and they aren't gonna "pull out" then either. Just like they haven't gotten us out since 06. Its the funniest thing evar that people voted them in to end the war, and they haven't gotten it done yet. No one wants the mess that bringing our troops home will create on their hands.

7/14/2007 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home