(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Why Am I Moving To Montreal?

This is why, nigga:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks man. Thanks. Really. I just tried to kill myself by cutting my wrists, but since I had just carved my eyes out with a rusty butter knife, I missed the main vein, and now I'm just lying here in a pool of blood and sick.

Seriously though, the funny part is, I really feel for you, because I know how you probably found this...searching for Getto Boys videos, and up pops this affront to nature. I bet the comment board on this video was hillarious.

One more thing too, I bet you anything these douchey choads think that president line at the end of the song was supposed to be about George W. even though the song came out before he was even on the ballot.

10/21/2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home