(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ice Cube Iz Keepin' It Real!

Hard-core gangsta' rapper Ice Cube has been cast as Mr. Kotter in the upcoming film adaption of the 70's sit-com "Welcome Back, Kotter."

NEW YORK (AP) - Former "Welcome Back, Kotter" creator-star Gabe Kaplan says rapper-actor Ice Cube is a great choice to play his old role in the big-screen remake of the hit 1970s TV series.

In an interview that was to air Thursday, Kaplan tells "Access Hollywood" he thinks Ice Cube "is the perfect guy... He has shown what kind of crossover appeal he has."

In the TV original, Kaplan portrayed compassionate teacher Gabe Kotter, who returns to his former Brooklyn high school to teach a new generation of troublemakers, including John Travolta's Vinnie Barbarino.

That formula will be updated in Ice Cube's version, which Kaplan feels "will totally be acceptable. I think that the setting is going to be in South Central L.A. He is going to be just like how I was in Brooklyn."
Unfortunately, this isn't one of my parodies.

Previously from Ice Cube:
Here's a little somethin' bout a nigga like me
never shoulda been let out the penititary
Ice Cube would like ta say
That I'm a crazy mutha f**ka from around the way
Since I was a youth, I smoked weed out
Now I'm the mutha f**ka that ya read about
Takin' a life or two
that's what the hell I do, you don't like how I'm livin
well f**k you!
This is a gang, and I'm in it
My man Dre'll f**k you up in a minute
With a right left, right left you're toothless
And then you say goddamn they ruthless!
Everwhere we go they say [damn!]
N W A's f**kin' up tha program
And then you realize we don't care
We don't just say no, we to busy sayin' yeah!
To drinkin' straight out the eight bottle
Do I look like a mutha f**kin role model?
To a kid lookin' up ta me
Life ain't nothin but b***hes and money.
Cause I'm tha type o' nigga that's built ta last
If ya f**k wit me I'll put a foot in ya ass
See I don't give a f**k 'cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the f**k are they yellin

When me and my posse stepped in the house
All the punk-ass niggaz start breakin out
Cause you know, they know whassup
So we started lookin for the b***hes with the big butts
Like her, but she keep cryin
"I got a boyfriend" b***h stop lyin
Dumb-ass hooker ain't nuttin but a dyke
Suddenly I see, some niggaz that I don't like
Walked over to em, and said, "Whassup?"
The first nigga that I saw, hit em in the jaw
Ren started stompin em, and so did E
By that time got rushed by security
Out the door, but we don't quit
Ren said, "Let's start some s**t!"
I got a shotgun, and here's the plot
Takin niggaz out with a flurry of buckshots
Boom boom boom, yeah I was gunnin
And then you look, all you see is niggaz runnin
and fallin and yellin and pushin and screamin
and cussin, I stepped back, and I kept bustin
And then I realized it's time for me to go
So I stopped, jumped in the vehicle
It's like this, because of that who-ride
N.W.A. is wanted for a homicide
Cause I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
f**k wit me, I'll put my foot in your ass
-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home