(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Line Meme

This is pretty fun little thing, shamelessly stolen from OG:

Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through when someone gets them right. I'll put it in italics if the title has been gotten, but not the artist.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
  1. Oh the shark has, pretty teeth, dear
  2. They call me Flava, flavaistic-magistic
  3. He said he tried just a little bit
  4. Cash rules every thing around me
  5. Hard to be
  6. Reluctantly crouched at the starting line
  7. I want to keep my money
  8. "I'm running in quicksand"
  9. Well I'm Eazy-E I got bitches galore
  10. You make me feel so young
  11. Ladies first, who the fuck made up that shit
  12. Nineteen-eighty-nine, another, another summer
  13. Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
  14. Start spreading the news
  15. I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
  16. I lied just a little
  17. Rolling through my hood on a Saturday night
  18. Do you think I'm faking
  19. I got so much trouble on my mind
  20. Союз нерушимый республик свободных (Unbreakable Union of freeborn republics)
  21. A hundred miles and running
  22. Lord I've really been real stressed
  23. Knocked up nine months ago
  24. Ah, caught you smiling at me
  25. My gat scream fire

Easy list I think, compared to OG hehe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Easy list? What? I'm surprised you didn't get the Metallica/Megadeth songs on mine. ;)

Of course I'm going to probably miss a few. It's easier to recognize the music than the lyrics when you're talking the first line and not the chorus.

OK, let me try. I think I might know a few.

#8 is Megadeth - Risk
#14 is Frank Sinatra - New York, New York
#18 is Seether - Driven Under

4/30/2008 4:03 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

#8 Right artist, right album, wrong title

#14 correct

#18 correct

Yeah I'm surprised I missed your Megadeth ones too hehe.

4/30/2008 8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Damnit! I know I know #8, but I don't have anything past Youthanasia except for Greatest Hits. I was taking a stab in the dark on the title, but all I can kind of remember a few lines, not the chorus.

I'm sure the MoD knows.

And if you think you know it and you have the song is it cheating to listen to it?

4/30/2008 9:27 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

Hehe if you listen to it, you will know the title in about 40 seconds, but thats not cheating, you know the song.

Hint: There are 2 more Megadeth songs on the list hehe.

When MoD reads this he will clean up, cuz I know for a fact that he knows all the words in at least 8 of these songs, and most of the others.

5/01/2008 12:21 AM  
Blogger CHADMAC said...

Alright I think I got a few....

#6 is 'The Distance' - Cake
#10 is 'You Make Me Feel So Young' - Frank Sinatra
#19 is 'New Thrash' - Sublime

IMHO, this list was easier than OG's.... I didn't get any on hers.

5/01/2008 2:47 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

#6 is 'The Distance' - Cake-Correct

#10 is 'You Make Me Feel So Young' - Frank Sinatra--Correct

#19 is 'New Thrash' - Sublime--incorrect

5/01/2008 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home