(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Criminal Mastermind Apprehended!



You see here
, if it were not for pimps, there would be no prostitutes.

Simple question: Why is sex-for-money illegal when there are no cameras?

Seriously... the prohibition of prostitution is even more ridicules than the prohibition of Pot.

Honestly, I don't see the difference between a hooker and a housewife, other than terms of contract.

/Ducks

P.S. You get my point, I hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know I agree that prostitution should not be illegal, but come on. There is a difference between a hooker and a housewife.

The traditional role of a housewife is to take care of the home. The thought that keeping up the house and raising kids isn't a job is pretty demeaning. I know you may not personally think that way. The problem is you phrased it "housewife" not "rich housewife who doesn't work or take care of her children or contribute to the family finances".

A hooker is not a part of the family, does not generally bear children for a man, nor does she clean, cook, or any of the other chores women usually do.

You know, if I had three children with Matt and it saved money for me to stay home to take care of them rather than pay for daycare, I hope I wouldn't be considered a lazy woman only with Matt for the money (not that I think hookers are lazy).

8/06/2008 11:00 AM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

I was using hyperbole to make a point, that's why I added the caveat at the end.

I agree that I should have said rich housewife though.

8/06/2008 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home