(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Suicide is Brainless

Tonight, I cooked up some taco-meat for a couple of taco-dinners next week. I also cooked up a couple of pork cutlets so I can have them for lunch on Monday, to go along with some Vermont extra-sharp white cheddar, green olives, and parmesan garlic Triscuits. I think I will add some smoked sliced turkey to the mix as well.

I have a ½ a French silk pie in my fridge that I am slowly eating on.

It smells so good in here right now, with the braised pork mixed with ground beef and taco seasoning. I have a large apple cider candle burning to help mask my cigarette smoke, and two Glade Plug-Ins; one spewing apple-cinnamon, the other French vanilla.

Earlier this evening, I enjoyed sushi with my best friend, accompanied by his brother and sister-in-law, and we had a great time.

On the way home, I picked up a new video game to play. Tomorrow, I’m going to help a friend fix his car. And on Monday, I will go to work and do my job.

I have two dates lined up, and I might even get laid this week, and both chicks are pretty hot. I love being alive.

And I’m starting to get Led Zeppelin’s Over the Hills and Far Away down to where I can play it fairly well, and this is a source of great pleasure for me.

Given all this in any given week, I have a very hard time trying to understand why this putz would commit suicide on a live cam.

I just don’t understand suicide. Oh, I have seen many videos of people killing themselves; I still can not understand the WHY.

Yeah, if you are in chronic great pain, I can see the desire. But if you are just a fucked up teenager that’s mad at your parents… well fuck you. Society doesn’t need your ass anyway.

You had nothing, NOTHING that is worth living for, you useless hack? Do you have any idea how much you have cost the local government and your family to dispose of your rotting husk, which is now even more useless than before?

Fuck it. Suicide is Darwinism, and I won’t shed a tear for these people that kill themselves.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I see you survived the election. Ex was wondering about you. Obama is already bringing you positive things, I see.

Ex was wondering how you were doing. I'll tell him you're doing good.

11/23/2008 4:24 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

If Ex was wondering how I was doing because Obama was elected, he doesn't know me at all.

11/25/2008 12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You've been tagged.

I think he was joking, but what makes you think he knows you anyway?

11/26/2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Venjanz said...

Good point hehe.

11/28/2008 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home