(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Slump

This is my usual winter down-time and I just am not up to blogging during the cold, harsh months of January and February. I DO have a few things however, please bare with me:

1: The Colts and Da’ Bears in the Superbowl! The MSM is creaming their collective pants because not just one, but two black coaches have navigated their teams to the Big Game. News flash-nobody cares. We all just want to see Payton VS. Da’ Bears defense. While I think that the Colts are going to absolutely slaughter Chicago, I can only guarantee two things:

A) A ‘black’ coach will win a Superbowl for the first time

B) A ‘black’ coach will loose the in the Superbowl for the first time

2: The Chinese shot down a satellite… YAWN. Until they can shoot down 3000 cruise missiles and MIRV’s, I won’t be impressed.

3: Kermit the Frog seems to get a lot of play on the Family Guy. Click this link, I don’t feel like encoding and resizing all the vid’s, but rest assured this is some of the best Family Guy stuff…

More to cum…

-Tommy

P.S.

I agree with the MOD, If I can't have Alizee, I don't want anybody...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true about the Super Bowl. I think its really exciting. It really, truly speaks volumes of our progress as a nation. Finally, blacks are good enough to compete at the level of everyone else! It is definitely a milestone game!

1/26/2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home