(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, November 29, 2008

MEME: Five Ways Blogging Has Changed Me

OG tagged me. This meme was begun by L. L. Barkat. The rules are as follows:

1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post (LL says she's "not so much interested in generating links, but rather in tracking the meme so I can perhaps do a summary post later on that looks at patterns and interesting discoveries.")
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them

Five ways blogging has changed my life:

1: I have become much better at writing, composition, spelling, etc.

2: My faith in humanity has been seriously diminished. Every time a read an idiotic post or comment on my or somebody's blog, I just shake my head and wonder about the future of humanity.

3: My faith in humanity has been significantly increased. Every time I read an insightful post or comment on my or somebody's blog, I nod my head and smile, and think that maybe, just maybe, we have a chance.

4. I have met many new people worth knowing (including left-wingers) that I otherwise would have never known or communicated with, and has allowed me to troll morans that I would have otherwise not have had an opportunity to troll.

5. It has reaffirmed my belief that I am smarter than anyone I have ever met, online or in person.

1 Comments:

Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Had to smile about these... blogging seems to have made you pretty straightforward too. ;-)

11/29/2008 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home