(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My Girlfriend

This is a pic of my woman; I took this picture just before X-mas in ‘04.



I am tired of women calling me names. There are a lot of rumors going around work about how I‘m gay, or (paradoxically) how I am a misogynist militant out on a crusade to trash and degrade females.

Make up your fucking chaotic mind!

Yes, I am nailing Jess here, but let’s understand each other:

She understands me for who I am, and I reciprocate. She is a lonely, barren, 34 year-old (and frankly hot-ass) woman, and I am a 28 year-old that is a temporary replacement for her husband.

She has told me more then once that she wants a “smart-guy,” but wants to fuck bikers.

Oh well. I can jam her indefinitely, because all she has to do is tell me when her biker friend goes out and she is alone.

Is this true?

You tell me. Send me a message.

P.S. Yes it's true you morons, this is what I do when im not at my puter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home