(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Some More Poison

According to my file log, I wrote this on October 13th, 2003. I still have folders of more stuff like this, and I will post them from time to time.

Slut Entropy Explained
By Tommy T

I write this as more a guide for men, because the subject almost exclusively applies to women. In past writings I have used this term without explanation, and have answered questions about it personally. Basically it describes a mental/emotional state that women seem to gravitate to after a major break-up (fiancé, long-term boyfriend, husband, etc.) The reasons for this are as varied as the women who experience this phase of life, but understand; the moon orbits earth, the earth orbits the sun, and a dumped woman is like an F-5 tornado to an Oklahoma trailer park. It happens. When it happens you are going to have to deal with either an ex that is fucking all your friends and tells you about it (your buddies won’t,) starts getting drunk and high all the time…and fucking guys you don’t know, or you’re a friend* to a woman that is going through this. She will cry on your shoulder. You will hold her in your arms while sending mental commands to your penis to stand down, (unsuccessfully.) When you hold her close, and she feels the captain-at-the-ready, she will do one of three things:
1) Pretend not to notice
2) Cock tease you into performing favors and bullshit tasks for her.
3) Have sex with you, and utterly destroy your ego-build world…then pull a #2 on you for as long as she can play it out.

As you can see, depending on the woman’s moral stance when the break-up occurs largely influences what degree and to what direction her ego will take her. I like to say that a woman’s morality is inversely proportionate to the depth of the emotional wound. You be the judge.

On the Re-bound: The Ultimate Danger


Men, let me tell you this. Playing a woman off the rebound is a futile and self-destructive strategy. I realize that it often results in gettin’ laid, however please notice that I use no metaphors here. I am dead serious about this. You keep this up fellas and you will be bankrupt eventually. Emotionally, spiritually, morally, and financially. Get your cock wet, sell your soul is what it comes down to. At least that’s the way it was, these days you’re more likely to catch Chlamydia or Herpes. Hey your choice. Just don’t bitch when I come to your baby’s momma’s house for a reparation blow-job. If my taxes go to pay for your illegitimate welfare child, I figure I am owed that much at least.

Is she in “Slut Entropy?”

Did she just break up with somebody special to her? Then YES she is or will be very soon. You will know. Your cock-hardened heart will warm at the mention of her break-up. Go ahead; put your comforting arm around her. Stroke her hair and tell her you understand. She understands perfectly that you are trying to have sex with her. She will put the slave ring around your neck, and lead you around like a toy poodle. I say this as a warning to my fellow man, not as a sweeping indictment to females who have recently broken up with their “men.” I understand that not all women behave as I have described. A large percentage do however, large enough to compel me to write this.

It is apparent to me that the longer a woman is in a committed relationship, that when it ends, the degree of Slut Entropy increases.

I will have to re-write this some time. I think I made some good points but did not express them as well as I would have liked.

Tommy Masterson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home