(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I Just Became a Millionaire

I received an email from a terminally ill woman in the U.K who has decided to leave me her fortune (about 15 million dollars) because I am such a good Christian. Boo-Yah!

This has to be the most ham-handed, despicable variation of the “419” advance fee scam I have ever seen. I found it in my junk mail folder when I was cleaning it out tonight. I traced the email as far as a server in Zimbabwe, but no further. Here have a look:

(click to image to enlarge)



As pathetic as this is, if this gets widely distributed in the West there will be plenty of good, moral people (and even more pin-head assholes) that after reading this will have a moment of weakness, give into greed, and will give up their bank information to these criminals, while telling themselves that they will only use the money for good and not for themselves(HA!).

I have decided to do a little sting. This is an email I sent to the address given at the end the received message:
(click to image to enlarge)


If I have extended correspondence with the filthy degenerate criminal(s), I intend to turn over all of the data to a couple of FBI agents that I know. If the scammer just wants to just get down to business, I am going to try to get them to send me a forged cashiers check and several hundred Dollars in cash to me, maybe even convince them to join my cult.

-Tommy Masterson

(click here to continue to part 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home