(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Vegas, Baby! Part 1

About a six weeks ago, I received a nice bonus check. This could not have come at a better time, as I was flying out to Las Vegas for a consultation, AND my motherboard got fried the day after I received my cheddar. I ordered a new system from CyberPower, and prepared myself for long nights of poker and prostitutes.

I flew out to Nevada on Thursday the 24th with another consultant and caught the company limo to the Mandalay Bay where we had a 2-bedroom suite reserved. This was the view from my bedroom:
(The green tint comes from the gold inlaid on the outside windows)


These are pictures of my Jacuzzi and the dining area leading to my bedroom:




I had to be at work the next day, so I thought it a capital idea to go drinking and take the tram to the Luxor. The tram could almost be considered a ride, because if you’re not holding on to anything, you may well get tossed to the back. Once I arrived, I got this picture. I’m pretty sure everybody gets this one, and I am ashamed that it came out so blurry:



I dropped $100 at the Let it Ride table, then walked over to the Excalibur:





Back at the room I started thinking about calling a hooker, but my roommate wanted to talk about chicks we work with. Blaah! I humored him for awhile, and he got so drunk that he finally went to his room, so…

(continue to part 2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home